Check out PROMETHEAN, Symphonic Death Metal from France

THE BEAST » Forum » Band Submissions » Page » Check out PROMETHEAN, Symphonic Death Metal from France
PrometheanFR
@prometheanfr
04/20/17 09:51:16AM
1 posts

Hi! We're Promethean from Paris, France. We play an intense brand of death metal with prominent symphonic elements as well as prog and blackened twists.
Our debut EP "Aloades" is available on Bandcamp .

Hope you enjoy !

updated by @prometheanfr: 07/22/21 03:27:19AM
insania.11
@insania11
04/20/17 11:01:51AM
1 posts
the very 1st impression (just thirty secs, I am at work now) is very good. let me some time to listen the fulll EP at a proper volume, I'll be back with my opinions.
Zach Moonshine
@thebeast
04/24/17 04:58:43AM
194 posts
send me a download code to metaldevastationradio@yahoo.com and i will play some on my show friday night 9pm est till 1am
insania.11
@insania11
04/26/17 06:21:53AM
1 posts
i took some time to listen properly your music. i hope you'll be happy to know that it is on my bandcamp's wishlist now.
your symphonic blackned death metal is really valuable. sometimes keyboards lead the dances and guitars are in the back, sometimes guitars give that blackened flavour with more phrases and less palm-muted attitude...
everything is well balanced (though the very first impression is that keyboards are in face, and guitars too back) and the music is very layered.
just a suggestion: the flavour of keyboards is very goth-oriented (i mean: it is the kind of horror that we attribute to the end of XIX century... a wicked circense environment, the grand guignol theater...), that is full centered for bands like Cradle of Filth with their vampire-like themes. maybe you could try with something different to give a different flavour: there are "modern" composers that could be very creepy and very forward looking (Shostakovich, Berio, Nono, ...). i repeat: just a suggestion to stand out in the symphonic panorama.
Zach Moonshine
@thebeast
04/26/17 07:12:47PM
194 posts
ive always felt like cradle of filth could have been soo much more but something was always off about it, synthetic i think i ont know hard to explain
B I G x M I K E x D E U C E S
@the-throwdown
05/21/17 08:29:35AM
65 posts
Hell yeah! I gave you a follow on bandcamp and I have liked/followed the band on facebook. I believe we have a contender for the battle, Zach.
B I G x M I K E x D E U C E S
@the-throwdown
05/21/17 08:30:11AM
65 posts
My email is thethrowdown315@gmail.com.
Elric
@elricnewby
11/23/18 03:17:40PM
39 posts

Great tunes gonna play you on my show on Monday at 7pm UK time

Sitemap