Anguish Sublime - metal band from Serbia

THE BEAST » Forum » Band Submissions » Page » Anguish Sublime - metal band from Serbia
anguishsublime
@anguishsublime
04/10/17 08:56:15AM
1 posts

Anguish Sublime is an atmospheric extreme metal band from Serbia, formed back in '98 as a studio project. The music we play is quite difficult to squeeze in any of the metal sub-genres, since it's built up from many different layers (death, doom, black, progressive etc.), and we have always strived to define our own distinctive style of playing and writing music, and simply to create something unique within this massive number of bands being around.

Releases:

• “Among the Raven Skies” - demo , released on 16 th of May 2004. It contains 7 tracks, of total length 36:10. All songs on the release are written and produced by Anguish Sublime

• “Unveiling the Origin” - debut EP, self-released on 29 th of May 2014. It contains 5 tracks, of total length 22:21. All songs on the release are written and produced by Anguish Sublime.

• “Under the Runes” - single, tribute to Quorthon (Tomas "Ace" Börje Forsberg), Bathory - released on 3 rd of June 2014.
  • “Thornwinged” - four track EP, self-released on 4th of july 2015, of total length 19:11. All songs on this release are written and produced by Anguish Sublime.

Notable appearances:

• “Mires Of Sorrow: A Tribute To My Dying Bride” - the official My Dying Bride tribute compilation - Anguish Sublime did the track “Thy Raven Wings” - released on January the 6th, 2016

Contact info and links:

Discography / appearances:

2016 - "Mires Of Sorrow: A Tribute To My Dying Bride"

2015 - "Thornwinged" EP

2014 - "Under The Runes" - single / tribute cover

2014 - "Unveiling The Origin" EP

2014 - "Among The Raven Skies" Demo

updated by @anguishsublime: 06/25/18 09:21:47AM
Elric
@elricnewby
11/22/18 04:31:20PM
39 posts