Dutch death metallers Putrefied Corpse have just inked a deal with Xtreem Music for the release of their debut album, to be titled Left to Rot, scheduled for March 19th internationally.
Putrefied Corpse was born in 2013, but after going through different stages and changes in its lineup, the band has finally achieved a steady one that includes ex-members of bands like Phlebotomized, Adetar and Death Squad. Throughout the year 2018, the band has been recording their debut album, Left to Rot, which they showed to Xtreem Music, who immediately offered them a deal. The style of Putrefied Corpse is pure death metal the old-school way whose main influences could come from bands like Gorefest, Cannibal Corpse, Autopsy, Obituary, and Massacre.
Release date for Left to Rot will be March 19th through Xtreem Music on CD format. Hear the first single "Procreation of the Rotten Flesh" HERE at Xtreem Music's official YouTube channel!
Tracklisting for Putrified Corpse's Left to Rot
1. Intro I
2. Smashed to Pieces
3. Cordon Bleu of her Curvaceous Body
4. Embrace Death in Solitude
6. Sociopathic Monstrosity
7. Intro II
8. Obliteration of Cerebral Arteriovenous Malformation
9. Procreation of the Rotten Flesh (feat. Per Boder)
10. Necrotopia - Zombie Apocalypse
11. Joyful Repeating Movement
12. Godly Beings (Obituary cover)