Voting has Ended

UK Visa and Immigration (UKVI) give a visa to non-EU couples in a real and continuing partnership to work and live together in the UK. If your partner is a British citizen or has settlement rights in the UK, you can apply for an Unmarried Partner Visa, Same-Sex Partner Visa and UK Partner Visa . There are conditions to determine the validity of the partnership before your application can be approved. Once you have been living with your partner in the United Kingdom for at least five years, you will apply for an indefinite leave to stay (ILR). When reviewing applications in this group, UKVI will consider their particular merits in - case.

Dislike 0
comments powered by Disqus
You May Also Like