It’s quite difficult to imagine that someone could have expected the sort of experience that we were about to undertake at the start of this year. Surely, absolutely everything that we – as humanity – have faced in the past 12 months is beyond any explanation and description, hence it’s impossible to approach this year’s summary in a conventional way, considering the abnormal circumstances, which we had to comply with.
However, while the specifications and the characteristics of our lives presented us – as people and as a society – with unparalleled and absolutely uncompromising changes, we would like to concentrate on the positive results, outcomes and re-invention that were caused by the aforementioned upheaval, rather than focusing on the negative aftermath and consequences.
- The most significant and notable progress for our company, that was also the main reason for our continuous progress and success, was actually an internal one, achieved behind closed doors. We have established our corporate and operational structure, our working mechanisms and developed practices, as we can easily say that UAC Management is not just a collection of a few people that are working towards a common goal and rendering certain services anymore, but an organized company that operates under a specified operational cycle.
- The expansion tendency, which has now become a constant trend throughout the whole company’s life, continues – we now represent twice the amount of artists (not to mention the increase of quality in the projects that we have been involved in) that we have ended 2019 with, as our team has been quadrupled as well.
- We have not only further developed and extended the potential of our activities, but we have expanded our scope of services significantly as well, further getting closer to finalizing the full potential of our core business methodology. We are now the furthest we have ever been from a conventional management agency, with establishing our capabilities to offer and render all of the services that are relevant to an artist’s career nowadays.
- Our representation services are now not only available to artists and performers, but to producing professionals as well. Moreover, the first producing name that we have established collaboration with was Justin Aufdemkampe (Miss May I) himself!
- Throughout 2020, we have been involved in more than 140 campaigns of different sorts and kinds, which generated more than 1 200 media features by the most well-known, influential and high-level performing outlets, originating from 5 continents and more than 50 countries. Our clients amassed exposure that can be showcased through more than 20 000 000 collective streams and views. It would be just difficult and unnecessary to mention all of the different specific results that we have achieved during this year without forgetting another one and we assume this only speaks to the body of work that we have been associated with.
- The quality and the integrity of the expertise, showcased by the main figures behind our company, continued to be proven constantly, with Hristo Penchev’s multiple public appearances at high-level international events and conferences, as well as his book - “Artist Development Essentials – The Key To Structuring a Sustainable Career in the Music Business” – being not only further distributed to major chains, such as Walmart and Barnes & Noble and added to the legendary Stan Getz Library in Berklee College of Music, but selling thousands of copies as well. At the same time, Kevin Thrasher became and established himself as one of the most world-renowned producers, by engineering the number 1 album in the world – MGK’s “Tickets To My Downfall” – in a collaboration with Travis Barker, while cooperating with names, such as Trippie Redd, Halsey, blackbear and many more
- UpAndComingTV has managed to expand its activity and present content with artists, such as Black Stone Cherry, Like A Storm, Mayday Parade, Blessthefall, Northlane, Jule Vera, Vigil Of War and many more!
We want to thank all the music industry professionals we had the pleasure to cooperate with - PR and booking agents, label representatives, journalists, designers, photographers, videographers, sound engineers, producers, studios, curators, web developers and everyone else that helped us to achieve our goals this year – the past months have presented us with yet another proof that our industry is a community and that our collective success very much depends on the mutual cooperation developed by the different parties in our sphere.
As always – it all starts and ends with our fantastic clients. We are only privileged to cooperate with such gifted artists and remarkable people and we wouldn't be where we are at today without the support, dedication and passion that all of these personalities are putting in our cooperation.